Sunday, November 29, 2009

Name Change?

So, this little girl might have a different name soon. I know I've already told everyone on the planet that we expect to name her Lillian Jane, but that is going to change. I thought this might happen because even though this name was to be "the one", I was still looking at other names. I swear this gets harder the more kids you have. I love the name Lily but it's just SOOO popular and that's not the trend we have with the other kids. I don't want to say what name we are considering just yet because what if I change it again?? My husband is in complete agreement with me on the new name, so we'll wait for some time to pass before we announce it.

2 comments:

LeShel said...

you've got me on pins and needles wondering what magical letters have combined to create this new name your beautiful daughter will carry. exciting.

Liz said...

How fun. We didn't have a name for Katrina until the day we took her home. We will all wait and wonder! She will be beautiful and so will her name.