
We had such a great Thanksgiving weekend! It started Wednesday when Brenden had the day off from school, and he finished his book report (which wasn't due for another week!) and caught up on some math assignments. Yay Brenden!! Then Thursday we went to Ogden to have Thanksgiving dinner at Gage's parent's house. We had a great time! We spent the night in Ogden so Gage could do some holiday shopping for me in the early hours Friday morning. (He went with Branden and Deb) We got some GREAT deals!! Our kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. Then we went home and Ryder and I went out and did more holiday shopping and I can officially say that I am D-O-N-E with Christmas shopping! (and wrapping thank you very much) Saturday we decorated a ginger bread house which is one of our family traditions. I also made a batch of muddy buddies which are already gone. On a sour note, we got an OUTRAGEOUS bill from when I took Gwen to the emergency room, Ryder has croup and Gwen had a fever last night. But whatever.....I still thought it was a great weekend!! Can't wait for Ryder's birthday, holiday parties, Christmas and of course all the good food that December will bring!! I hope everyone else enjoyed the holiday!!
Oh! Anyone notice that my pregnancy ticker is below 100 days??? Now if that can't put me in a great mood, nothing will!!
2 comments:
i love the house your kids decorated. Hooray for holidays and traditions.
sorry about the nasty bill. another doctor gets a boat....
Darling gingerbread house. We used to have them around when the children we around. Haven't made on in I don't know how many years!
Sounds like you had a marvelous holiday!
Post a Comment