Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas is Coming!!






I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this time of year!! Today we put up our Christmas tree. We decided to go with colored lights and that really tacky tinsel. I LOVE it!! It's so sparkly! I passed on the ornaments because of the kids. Ryder is already playing in the tree, so I think I made the right decision on that one! And besides a couple of little things, I finished my Christmas shopping!
Gwen is back to her sweet self and is sleeping in her own bed. Ryder talks NON-STOP now but he is so animated while he talks I just love it. Brenden is doing great in scouts and he brought his grades up for the term from C's and F's to B's and even an A! He doesn't understand why I expect him to get A's when a D is still passing. He's just a little too smart in my opinion!
I've been having bad back pain and a lot of contractions this week. I'm okay but my doctor says I'm on the road to it becoming more serious and I have to cut down on what I am doing. So, I need to quit watching one of the little girls that I tend, and Gage is now in charge of the vacumming, sweeping and mopping. And I'm supposed to take it easy as often as possible. So no Black Friday for me this year. :-(
I'm so excited that it's going to snow! Did I mention I love this time of year?!! Tonight we are going to do our tradition of decorating our Christmas stockings. Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

LeShel said...

I love this update!! I'm glad you have your tree up and that you went with the tacky tinsel. I'm sure the kids love it.

Sorry to hear you'll be missing out on Black Friday shopping. :(

Do make sure you listen to doc though and take it easy!!

Liz said...

Wow, you are on the ball. It looks beautiful and so festive. I'll bring my blanket and come lie by your tree at night.I love the dark and then the beautiful lights on the tree.
Take good care of yourself and baby Lillian Jane.
We'll send you thank yous for tonight's snow. :O)