She sure looks like her daddy! She is adorable. Well, Gage is no longer adorable; but she looks like him when he was younger. Just don't let him read that I typed that he was adorable. I think I dug a deep hole! :O)
I think she looks a lot like Gage (the Peterson) side as well! I tell everyone it's like my MIL and I had a baby. haha! She's got my hair and my nose, but everything else is MaraDee! And Gage still thinks he's pretty adorable. :-)
5 comments:
gotta say if i was anywhere near you'd I'd snatch that cutie up and snuggle her forever.
what a doll! I can't get over how much her hair has grown! She is such a big girl!
She sure looks like her daddy! She is adorable. Well, Gage is no longer adorable; but she looks like him when he was younger. Just don't let him read that I typed that he was adorable. I think I dug a deep hole! :O)
I think she looks a lot like Gage (the Peterson) side as well! I tell everyone it's like my MIL and I had a baby. haha! She's got my hair and my nose, but everything else is MaraDee! And Gage still thinks he's pretty adorable. :-)
I am glad to hear that I have not offended his manliness! I am sure you, also know that he is adorable!
Post a Comment