Sunday, December 13, 2009

Events of the past week.

I've got a lot of pictures to post, so I'll try to keep this short. This week we took the kids to see Santa. Gwen didn't care for Santa at all, Brenden found it embarrassing and Ryder was more than happy to tell Santa everything he wanted! We also celebrated Ryder's 4th birthday. Ryder was SOOO excited and I think he loved his cake more than anything. I bought some balloons, and Gwen was in heaven! I swear she smiled for three hours straight just holding on to her balloon. Ryder loved his party and he loved the home made cards with Lightning McQueen. (He thought they were sent by McQueen) Thanks to everyone for coming and making his birthday extra special. We all had a great time visiting with family!!! I also had a doctor's appointment this week and everything looks great! He gave me a prescription for terbutaline for when my contractions get really bad (like they tend to do a few times a week). My doctor seems to think I won't make it till 39 weeks and that I'm going to have a big baby, but that's what he said last time and he was wrong on both counts. I can't believe Christmas is almost here and I can't wait for all the time we get to spend together as a family!! Hope everyone enjoys the Holidays!!
















2 comments:

Liz said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ~ RYDER!
Looks like you had a wonderful birthday and I love you cake.
Great family photos with that jolly old man.

LeShel said...

looks like the perfect week! I love that Gwen was enjoying her balloon. Hooray for Ryder having such a great party. So sad that Brenden is "so grown-up" I'm seeing that same big kid stuff at my place.

As for terbutaline.... nasty! Every time I touch that stuff my body says... oh you don't want to have a baby? Fine... and then I wait and wait and wait until the doc starts me!

Glad that baby is growing BIG!