Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Here I am a month ago....



Here I am today!



I thought I was getting bigger.....check out my back fat...isn't it lovely??

6 comments:

LeShel said...

you look BEAUTIFUL... your belly is so perfect.

Stacy said...

oh my goodness!! Your belly is adorable! can't wait to meet this little girl! hope you are feeling good.

Liz said...

It is NOT fat. It is just repositioned to accommodate the sway created by baby girl out front.
You have a beautiful pregnant belly.

Jenny Hansen said...

Thanks guys! It's hard to feel pretty when you feel like a bus.

Liz said...

I remember feeling like a bus and I realize you are uncomfortable. You know that it is all worth it; however, it does not make a totally miss-sharpened body feel great!
Pregnancy is a beautiful and yet hard thing to do. It's not for sissies. :O)
You don't look like a bus, you are just wearing the wrong color, thus you are confused. :O)
I love yellow and it was always my mother's favorite color. I think it is because yellow is bright, happy and reminds of the sunshine. She always made lemonade out of lemons in life and found the good in every hard moment of life. Keep wearing your wonderful yellow shirt and proudly toot your horn as you move along!

Maren said...

Your belly (and back for that matter) look beautiful! You are definately one of "those cute pregnant ladies" I wanted to be like but never was.