So.......I'm not really a football fan (I'm warming up to it) however, I AM a Mike Shanahan fan. Yesterday the owner of the Broncos fired him and I'm upset about it. So here's to the dumb Broncos never winning another superbowl. dummies.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know can you believe it! They might not be winning playoff's lately, but he's still a great coach. Dumb Dumb heads!!!!
I hope he goes to the cowboys, they need him. As long as he doesn't go to the chiefs or chargers. The Broncos should try and get Urban Meyer he is ready for the NFL.
2 comments:
I know can you believe it! They might not be winning playoff's lately, but he's still a great coach. Dumb Dumb heads!!!!
Whoever picks him up will have a great team.
What were they thinking!!!!
Just my two cents,
Anita ;)
I hope he goes to the cowboys, they need him. As long as he doesn't go to the chiefs or chargers. The Broncos should try and get Urban Meyer he is ready for the NFL.
Post a Comment