Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ryder's Birthday!









Just like her brother. :-)





Despite the weatherman's threat of a snowstorm, Lehi didn't get much of anything. I got up early and did some Christmas shopping and picked up Ryder's cake and balloons. Ryder wanted a "Cars" cake and he has been playing with the car that came on the cake ever since. He didn't like the attention with everyone singing to him and he refused to blow out his candles. :-) He did however LOVE his cake!! We had a fun time even though we missed the Grandma's. My mother is in Omaha with my very pregnant sister Stacy. Grandma Dee got all the snow up in Ogden so they weren't able to come. Ryder's favorite toy was the "Cars" tent. He also has an attachment to the $10 dollar bill Uncle Mike and Aunt Jenny gave him. He carried it around in his pocket all day yesterday. We did some Christmas shopping after the party, but Ryder was unwilling to trade in his dollar for a toy. :-) He climbed into our bed at 3 in the morning and with him came the $10 dollar bill. I don't think it will ever get spent! Thanks to all who came yesterday! It was a GREAT day!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Wish we could have been there!!! Looks like Ryder had a great time! Love the cake! Love, Grandma Patty & Stacy

Bri Gutierrez said...

I love the cake! We did Bella's birthday today too, and I was worried all day about people driving to get here in the "supposed" snow storm,lol. Hope the little guy had fun. :)

Jenny said...

Wow. I had no idea a $10 bill would be such a favored gift. Because of the snow we didn't make it to the store :)