Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve





Today we hung around the house making goodies and opening a few presents. As it got dark, we loaded up the kids and went to Thanksgiving Point to see their Christmas lights. I let Ryder sit on my lap as we drove through and he loved every minute of it. The Santa lights were his favorite. Too bad Gwen wasn't enjoying it and cried during most of it. Afterwards, we got the kids ready for bed and watched A Christmas Story. We also kept track of Santa on the computer. Thought I would post some pics while I had a moment since tomorrow will be pretty busy. My parents and sisters are coming over for lunch and then we are headed to Ogden for Gage's family dinner and party. I'm hoping the weather will allow us to travel tomorrow!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

1 comment:

patty said...

Those pictures at Thanksgiving Point are really good. And how about that gingerbread house. Next year maybe I'll make one. Oh and don't let me forget, dad has been sick in bed just about all day. He spent last night throwing up all night. Sound familiar???