Wrapping paper or gift bags? I HATE wrapping gifts.....but that wouldn't be much fun for the kids....so I deal.
Real tree or artificial? I prefer real (only had a real one once) but my fake one came with lights already attached.
When do you put up the tree? As soon as I can. Usually a week before Thanksgiving and once the day after Halloween.
When do you take the tree down? Last year we took it down the night of Christmas.
Do you like eggnog? OH yeah!
Favorite gift received as a child? Uhm....my little people house.
Hardest person to buy for? My dad/brothers
Easiest person to buy for? Me. :-)
Do you have a nativity scene? No...and I wish I had one...maybe when the kids are older.
Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Who emails Christmas cards?
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? probably some clothing item my mom bought me as a teenager.
Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story.
When do you start shopping for Christmas? in November
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? the homemade cookies, candies, cakes, etc.
Lights on the tree? Yes-small white ones. Gage won't let me make them blink.
Favorite Christmas song? I like Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and Wham!'s "Last Christmas".
Travel at Christmas or stay home? STAY HOME!! Traveling just takes away time with your family.
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blizten. But do you recall? The most famous reindeer of all...dun dun dun..Rudolph!
Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Early morning!
Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Scrooges!
Favorite ornament theme or color? I love my kid's ornaments!
Favorite for Christmas dinner? Anything without sugar because by dinner I've eaten too much sugar!
What do you want for Christmas this year? the usual.
List a family tradition that you have implemented in your own family: watching "A Christmas Story" on Christmas Eve and playing games.
I tag my sisters!
Randoms:
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment