Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day






Christmas morning the kids got up at 7:30. I was so happy they didn't get up any earlier! I was up at 4 with Gwen and found Brenden awake in his room reading. After threatening him with not being able to open any presents, he went back to bed. It took us an hour and a half to open all the presents and two days to clean everything up. It was so much fun though! My parents and sisters came over for lunch on Christmas Day and then we were off to Gage's parents in Ogden for dinner and more gifts. The snow storm was too bad for us to travel back home so we spent the night in Ogden. We had a lot of fun with our families and really enjoyed the holidays, but Gage and I are looking forward to this weekend the most because we can finally relax and play some guitar hero world tour!! Our family band rocks!

No comments: