Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update

Well the holidays have passed and our lives are getting back to "normal". We FINALLY put Gwen in her OWN bedroom (and out of ours) this past weekend. She now shares a room with Ryder. Yeah I know I should of done it a long time ago, but I just didn't want to. She's my baby. So now I stay up late at night reading (because I can have my light on) It's been really nice!
My child care business is going really well. I have had a delay with getting my certificate because they changed the rules a month after I sent in my application and now I have to do things over. Not really fair, and they apologized for putting me in this "unfortunate situation" but the state is proving to be a pain. But other than the technical aspects of the business, I am really enjoying what I do and being able to be home with my children. I only wish I had started it sooner.
I am very happy to report that Ryder is officially potty trained-YEEEAAAH! It's sooo nice to only have one child in diapers!!
Well that's all for now but here's a funny poem Brenden taught me yesterday:

Roses are reddish
Violets are bluish
If it weren't for Christmas
We'd all be Jewish.

1 comment: