


I took a couple of pictures of Ryder and Gwen in the tub the other night. They both LOVE to take a bath. (and who wouldn't with all those toys) I also have one of Ryder brushing his teeth. He has this ritual where he sucks the toothpaste off first and then scrubs his teeth. Oh well, I'm sure the ingested fluoride helps. The other picture is from today of Gwen taking her medicine from the nebulizer. Poor thing is sick and needs some antibiotics and nebulizer treatments every 4 hours. If she isn't any better in a couple of days we have to take her back to the doctor to make sure she doesn't develop pneumonia. Ryder had to use a nebulizer the first year of his life before going to an inhaler and I am VERY impressed with how Gwen is handling it. I used to have to hold Ryder with my arms and legs to hold him still enough. Gwen on the other hand just sat there. Either she is feeling REALLY sick or she isn't as stubborn as her brother.
4 comments:
The picture of Gwen with the nebulizer made me feel so sad! It melted my heart. I hope she gets better soon and doesn't develop pneumonia! how are you? miss ya at target!
...or maybe she's stubborn in another way? :)
Poor little girl... She must be a sweetheart to just sit there with that thing on! Most kids would have none of it.
Hope that you litle Gwen feels better very soon.
Aunt Liz
Post a Comment