Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Look what I can do!!


Gwen started walking a week or so ago. She only goes short distances but she sure thinks she's tough stuff doing it. She is so beautiful!! I can't believe my baby will be a year old in 6 weeks. I also can't believe it's taken her this long to hold her own bottle. Some may call that spoiled--I call it extra love.
Last weekend Gage and I FINALLY got a king-sized bed and we LOVE it! We put our queen-sized bed in B's room and Ryder got my childhood bed which I have always affectionately called the "papa bear bed". Ryder's new bed is really high so we took B's old mattress and put it half under the bed and half out so if Ryder falls it won't hurt. It took us all day Saturday to do the changes but it was so worth it and everyone is loving their new beds.

1 comment:

Bri Gutierrez said...

She is sure a cutie! I love that stage. Lol.... minus all the pots and pans being pulled out of cupboards.