Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Everyday Stuff

I haven't had much to blog about lately. The kids are finally over their colds, but Gage has been sick. Here are some photos from the week


This is Gwen escaping from her high chair. Yes she is strapped in tightly, but she'll wiggle and wiggle until she's free. Drives me crazy!


Gwen talking on her cell phone. She does this A LOT and prefers my cell phone, but I quit letting her play with mine after she started calling people. I'm just glad Gage and my mom are the first two in my phone book.


B's new haircut.


Gage got rear-ended today.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh your poor car!!! Gwen sure is a cutie!! I can relate to the high chair thing, my girls could always wiggle their way out! Brenden sure is handsome!!!

Mike and Bridgett said...

Your kids are super cute! And, your blog is fun to read and see what you are up too! I love blogging.