Why is it when I REALLY need to catch up on sleep and attempt to go to bed early....my kids decide they need to sleep with mommy. At 1:00 in the morning I was wishing I had a huge king sized bed-maybe even two king sized beds put together. Why bother with a separate bed for everyone when they don't stay in them? I love my children dearly but I can't sleep worrying that my 2 year old is going to roll on or kick my 8 month old in the head. And I have to stay in the bed or everyone will fall out. Eventually they all ended up back to their beds.
I am sending in my application for my state license today and I will get my business license on Dec. 5. YEAH!!
Yesterday was donut date for the 4th graders so Gage went with B. It was the first year I didn't go. :-( In the chaos of the morning I forgot to give B his medicine. I didn't realize it until after he came home and I saw that he had cut his brand new pants with a pair of scissors. Not a little snip either. A 3 inch gash across his thigh. "Why?" I asked. "I don't have any idea" he replied. I told him I was going to patch it with a bright pink patch. Of course I won't really do it, but I was pretty livid when I saw it.
I got my photobook from Snapfish today and I LOVE it! It was definately worth it and such a great deal!!
To share something funny that happened this week--And those who know me well know that I prefer knit pants to jeans--Well on Tuesday I decided to wear a pair of jeans and one of the 3 year olds that I tend stated to me "Wow aunt Jenny! You got dressed today!"
Randoms:
6 days ago
2 comments:
I agree with the family bed thing. David and I have to fight Bella every night to get her in her own bed. And still... by six o'clock in the morning she has climbed in our bed. And by then I am just too tired to do anything about it. Three kids would be a little tighter fit though,lol. I just have one and already feel like there isn't enough room.
We have the same problem (sort of). We've had Greta for over 4 years now, and she still tries to sleep between us every single night. Talk about stubborn! Good thing we're more stubborn.
Post a Comment