I took advantage of the long weekend to potty train Ryder. He has gone two days now without accidents and he does very well at telling us when he needs to go. He doesn't like messes so I just used underwear instead of pull ups. I told him he would get to go to the store and pick out a new "Cars" toy when he did a "poopy" and he was very excited about that! (I was a lot more excited because it took Brenden a year to do that) With the extra toys with potty training, his birthday in two weeks and Christmas in three--January might be pretty boring.
And on another exciting note--I snagged the ultimate Christmas gift for the family. Can't tell you any more than that but they are VERY hard to come by!! Gage and I weren't expecting to get one until after the holidays, but I was at the right place at the right time!
Randoms:
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment