Okay I know we haven't had Thanksgiving yet, however I've been making my toy lists and searching deals online. (it's my favorite way to shop!) I put up my Christmas tree last night and spent an hour getting the lights to work. The tree is my favorite part of the holiday season so I like to get mine up as early as I can. (I once put it up the day after Halloween) I won't be able to put any gifts under the tree because of the baby girls, but I'll have to deal. :-)
Friday we went up to Ogden and spent the night at Gage's parents. The kids had a great time and didn't want to leave. In fact when we pulled up to our house early Saturday afternoon, Ryder started crying. I guess he thought our weekend adventures weren't over. Saturday afternoon I spent cleaning the carpets. I had an appointment with Stanley Steamer, but canceled to save some extra cash for Christmas. (nice mom huh?)
I'm excited to see Twilight on Friday, and of course for Thanksgiving next week.
Randoms:
6 days ago
1 comment:
post a picture of your tree. i'm getting new decorations and need some inspiration.
Post a Comment