Tuesday, November 18, 2008

pics of the day





Okay-I wanted to get a picture of Gwen in her cute outfit (thanks aunt Jenny!) however she has discovered the camera and wouldn't sit still. She's cute and sporty! The Christmas tree is for Stacy to inspire her :-). And yes I know it looks lame without any ornaments but I haven't gotten that far yet. And for some great news--I passed two inspections today and am now ready for my license. Yeah!! The boys thought it was so AWESOME to have a fireman come to our house and I was surprised that he took quite a bit of time talking with the boys and asking them questions. Lehi's fire marshall is a great guy!!

4 comments:

patty said...

wow, look at those eyelashes!!!

Rebecca said...

I can't believe you already have your tree up! Wow. Now that's impressive. It looks great, too!

Bri Gutierrez said...

Gwen looks so cute in that little outfit!

Stacy said...

Your tree looks great! I still can't believe you have yours up already!! Gwen is a super cutie! Just as a reminder- I gladly accept hand-me-down clothing.