Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today we went to Heber and had Thanksgiving dinner with my parents and family. It was a lot of fun and a lot of good food! (Thanks MOM!) We missed Stacy and her family and I'm glad they had a great day as well. :-) Only a couple more weeks and I will have another niece!! We are all so excited! Gwen didn't enjoy the day as well as I had hoped. She didn't get a nap and wanted her mom and dad to hold her the whole time to everyone else's (and mine) disappointment. Gage got a turkey from work so I will be cooking that tomorrow. Nothing crazy- just a turkey and rolls. Maybe a pie from the store. After much debate today and this evening I decided that I WILL brave the crowds and do some shopping tomorrow morning. There are a lot of great deals at Wally World that I would love to snag. Even if I do have to be there at 4. Besides I might get to witness some sweet fights. And hopefully my VERY pregnant sister makes it out unscathed tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Stacy! Good Luck!

No comments: