Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why you should listen to your mamma....

When your mom tells you over and over and over that you should come straight home from school instead of lingering at the neighbors house with much older boys who love to play with their air soft guns, then you should listen to her. When she tells you that you are too young to have your own air soft gun because you don't know anything about gun safety, then you should listen to her. But hey, he was smart enough to wear goggles when he absent mindedly walked in front of them shooting their guns so I guess I should give him more credit. However when he told me he could of died if it had gone in his mouth, I let him believe it.








2 comments:

Stacy said...

Poor guy, that looks painful. I guess some things we have to learn the hard way.

Liz said...

A good lesson and a war wound to prove it.