Thursday, March 11, 2010

Marley's First Bath



At first she didn't like it because she doesn't like to be naked, but she did pretty great!







Thought I'd also post some pics of Marley's hair color. I thought it was blonde but it looks pretty orange!

4 comments:

Liz said...

She is so beautiful. Couldn't help but notice your bruises. Hope they all fade fast. ♥♥♥

Stacy said...

What a sweety!!! Oh, how I wish I could hold her!!! Her hair does look a little orange. She could be a red head ya know, remember the red I had in my hair when I was little?

Marley is absolutely precious. Give her a kiss for me.

Are those bruises on both your arms from the IVs? Man, that's rough!!

Jenny Hansen said...

Yeah the big bruise on my right arm is the vein that hardened.

Chris & Teri Bates said...

aww a bath in the sink how cute !!
looks like your boy has a bruise on his head.