Since it's 3 in the morning and there is nothing on TV, I figured I'd post about my plans for my LAST day pregnant! Woohoo! I thought this day would never get here! For starters the little girl that I watch has bronchialitis which is caused by RSV so I'm nervous my kids are going to get sick at any moment. Gwen has had a runny nose for two weeks and is currently in my bed because she has an earache. She doesn't have a fever but I'm taking her to the doctor in the morning. Maybe he can tell me if she has anything more. It's frustrating! I'm having a baby tomorrow and everyone needs to be healthy!!! Including me!! Today I will pass the time with doing some chores that honestly don't need to be done. I'll vacuum and wash sheets, but they aren't dirty. What I'd really like to do is go to the store and pick out a blessing dress, but I don't know if I'll be brave enough to take Ryder and Gwen by myself. The particular store that I want to go to is full of breakable items. Anyway, Friday I am "on call" and am told to be ready to go in at any moment. I hope they call me before noon. I am getting a little nervous but only because of the labor itself. So wish me luck and PRAY that my children do NOT get sick!!!!!! I promise to post pictures as soon as I can!
6 comments:
I wish I was in Utah so I could watch your kids and you could spend your last day doing what you want. You are in my thoughts and I'm excited for the moment that's been in the waiting for 9 months
BEST WISHES FOR AN EARLY CALL TIME!!!
Our prayers are with you for health for ALL of your family. Little Marley here tomorrow...
Hope everything goes okay. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
what an exciting time! we are praying that you and your family stay healthy and that all goes well tomorrow. we love you and are looking forward to meeting your new little bundle.
Best wishes for a healthy and safe delivery!
Good luck with the delivery! On a side note, my little girl has bronchiolitis- NOT FUN.
Post a Comment