Sunday, March 7, 2010

Marley



7lbs 2 ozs, 19 inches. Everything went good, except Jenny has problems with IV's she will fill in the details.

7 comments:

Treena said...

She is adorable! Congrats!

LeShel said...

Marley is GORGEOUS. I want to come and snuggle her in my arms and hold her tiny hands and toes.

WAY to go Jenny!! Sit back and hold her and watch her grow.

Liz said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that all went well. It is wonderful to have them safely here.
I am not sure she looks a lot like your other babies. I don't have their photos; just going by memory.
Does she have a look just a little different. We called J.R. to get the news and want to say...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Uncle Kim and Aunt Liz

patty said...

what a great picture! Everyday she looks different, just beautiful.

Meredith said...

She is adorable!! Congratulations!

Stacy said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! Can't wait to snuggle her! Glad all went well! Keep the pictures coming!

Bri Gutierrez said...

She is such a gorgeous baby Jenny! Look at those big eyes too!