Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Last Week








On the 19th, I took Marley for her 2 week check up so they could listen to her heart and do her PKU test. She is doing really well! The small hole she has in her heart is in the muscle and not the membrane, so it should close up really well and not cause her any problems. I take her back this Friday so they can listen to it again. She weighed 7lbs. 10 oz on the 19th and has gained a ton since then so I am excited to see how much she weighs now. She is a momma's girl all the way and likes to be held all the time! (which I love as well) We are enjoying her so much and she is such a peaceful and content baby. Gwen loves to kiss Marley and gets very upset when Marley cries and I don't pick her up immediately. Ryder even likes to hold her occasionally. We just love our Marley Jane!!

6 comments:

LeShel said...

She is growing QUICK!
She's gorgeous!

Chris & Teri Bates said...

i love the pictures there so cute !!!

patty said...

Oh keep the pictures coming. I just love em

Liz said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!
She is beautiful. ♥♥♥
Aunt Liz

Stacy said...

We love her too! Beautiful baby girl.

Chris & Teri Bates said...

our daughter sierra thats almost 3 loves the pictures marley she calls her a princess.