If little Marley is still hanging around in four weeks, I have an induction scheduled for Friday March 5th! Hope J.R. doesn't mind! I actually wasn't given a choice with the day. It's the only day that my doctor is available unless I want to wait another 7days. Plus I should be first on the list so I won't have to wait all day like I did with Gwen. Since I'm getting a tubal ligation right after, I really wanted a date set. I'm doing really well right now, I made it through the weekend without dilating any more. I've just got to take it easy until the end of next week! And cross your fingers she doesn't come on Gwen's birthday Feb. 26th!
4 comments:
Uncross those fingers or it just might happen. :O)
We have so many shared birthdays in our family and all it takes is thinking about a date not to or to and it happens. It is a little spooky...
Glad things are going well. Keep the bed warm. ♥♥♥
Hooray for a date. It helps you count down the moments until it's down.
My brother was born on my birthday and I didn't mind it.....
Lightening doesn't strike twice in the same place does it?
Should I come over on the 26th?
Post a Comment