
I know a picture of the kids would be cuter, but thought I'd show my huge belly at least one more time. Our internet hasn't been working, so I'll update everyone on the last couple of days. Friday morning I was having a lot of painful regular contractions despite taking my medicine, so I went in to see my doctor. I dilated a little more, but the contractions were subsiding and I've been trying to take it REALLY easy. Today was a good day, so I hope my body behaves! Thanks everyone for the thoughts, comments and prayers!
3 comments:
Cute belly! Bedrest is NO fun. Let me know if you need anything!
your belly is BEAUTIFUL!!
Keep staying down. I know it's miserable! Your baby is growing so strong!
You and Marley look really good. Glad to see the BED right behind you...
Being down is hard; but worth the end results.
Smile!!!! ♥♥♥♥
We are all still praying for you.
Post a Comment