Okay after changing the name several times, I think we have FINALLY decided to name her Marley Jane. Marley is a name that I have considered when I was pregnant with the others, but never used. I also like that us girls all have an M-A-R in our names. My middle name is Marie and Gwen's first name is Mary and then Marley. And of course Gage's mom's name is MaraDee. And Jane is after my great great grandma Jane Pratt. Brenden says it's a dog's name(from Marley and Me) but that's better than when we were considering naming her Peyton and Ryder was calling her Plankton from SpongeBob. Oh and Marley will have the same initials as my little sister Melissala. (Melissa Jean) So that's the whole reasoning behind the name. We love it!
4 comments:
I love the name Marley. It's feminine and cute. It make me think of a happy fun girl.
beautiful name. can hardly wait to meet her.
Love you name choice. Marley Jane is almost here. I am sure that you are feeling big and getting excited.
The initials MJ, love it!!
Post a Comment