Today Gwen got her 2 year checkup. She is in the 90th percentile for head and weight and 97th percentile for height. She weighs 30 pounds and is a little over 3 feet tall. People say you can predict how tall your child will be according to how tall they are when they turn 2. According to these predictions my daughter will be 5"9. Fat chance. Who makes this stuff up?
I also had my LAST appointment today. It was a huge letdown. The baby decided to change her position and so it took the doctor a while to find her heartbeat (so scary!) and thanks to my posterior cervix, I was unable to get my membranes stripped. Plus I have no idea if I progressed any this week. :-( Looks like Friday will be the day! I'm NOT looking forward to this week. It is going to drag!! But hey, I managed not to go in labor on Gwen's birthday!!!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, even with all the work you do not have daughters, with the same birthday. Sounds like it was a rough doctor's appointment. Friday is coming...
glad doc was able to find the heartbeat. I can only imagine you holding your breath and laying so still hoping for that sweet thump-thump sound.
Good luck this week. You'll be in my prayers.
Post a Comment