Today we celebrated Gwen's second birthday. She was so cute and so excited for her birthday and the presents! Her birthday cake was "Elmo's World". She got so spoiled!!!! Thanks to everyone that came! She was so funny because when she opened her second present, it was a Doodle Pro, and we could NOT get her to open the other presents. She LOVES to draw! She finally caught on though and realized there were lots more toys! After everyone left, she crashed on the couch. Here's some pictures of our special muffin.
oh, I so wish we could have been there! this is when I feel sooo sad we live soo far away. :( My girls love their magna doodles! We also have the same scooter and the girls love it!!! Looks like she had a wonderful birthday!! Miss you all!!
Did Gwen get a hair cut? She's getting sooo big! Adorable!
3 comments:
What a WONDERFUL day and a BEAUTIFUL girl. Looks like she ended in exhaustion!
What a cutie!
oh, I so wish we could have been there! this is when I feel sooo sad we live soo far away. :( My girls love their magna doodles! We also have the same scooter and the girls love it!!! Looks like she had a wonderful birthday!! Miss you all!!
Did Gwen get a hair cut? She's getting sooo big! Adorable!
Post a Comment