I haven't posted for a while because all I can think of to post are a bunch of complaints. And really I am so blessed to be pregnant with a healthy baby on the way, I just figured it would be better not to post! But anyway I am still pregnant and I am no longer on bedrest. I quit taking my medication a week ago when I fainted and hit my head on my dresser. Luckily Gage was there when I did it, and no harm came of it. (except the bump on my head) I am planning on this baby waiting until the 5th when I am scheduled to be induced, but just in case she comes earlier, I have everything ready! I am in a crazy nesting mode that my body can't seem to keep up with, but I'm loving my clean house!! We are celebrating Gwen's birthday this Saturday (a little early) and I can't believe she's almost 2!!
And if anyone has any great ideas of what to do with a 2 year old who is already crazy jealous and bossy when I bring home the new baby, I would love to hear it!
Randoms:
6 days ago
4 comments:
send the baby my way then the two year old won't be jealous. i know i have a baby but my isn't a newborn anymore and i miss that...
Sorry about your nasty bump as if you needed another bump causing you problems. Glad Gage was at home to help you.
It's okay that you feel grumpy. Pregnancy is tough stuff.
This sure seems to be the way this goes so many times. Worry to wait... Have a wonderful birthday for Gwen.
I forgot all my ideas of parenting and have no idea of how to help the one who's nose is cut off. Even though it happened to most of my own.
I am so sorry that you fainted and got a nasty bump. What is in the medication that causes that symptom?
Excited for your day and the photos of Marley. ♥♥♥
I was taking Nifedipine. It's main use is to lower your blood pressure, which I don't have a problem with. But it's also used to stop contractions. My blood pressure must of been pretty low when I took it.
Wow! I am glad you are off the medication. Lots of prayers and love heading your direction. ♥♥♥
Post a Comment