Monday, October 5, 2009

Warning! Fat Pregnancy Picture!!


I'm posting this picture for Stacy because who can really appreciate a fat pregnant lady like her sister? It's really sad because I'm not even half way yet and I'm freakin huge!! Yeah, yeah, it's my 4rth, but still. I'm having problems with my sciatic nerve, which is a bad sign I'm sure. Oh well! It's all worth it at the end! Can't wait for the 16th! I still think it's a boy.

5 comments:

LeShel said...

you look beautiful!!

Stacy said...

oooooh... I was sooo excited to see your baby bump!! I love it!! Wish I could rub it and talk to it! Thanks for sharing, it's hard living so far away!! Keep the pictures coming. Also, can't wait for the 16th, still thinking boy!

Liz said...

You are NOT BIG!
You look beautiful and there is no one more beautiful than a pregnant woman. A miracle from God resides within.

patty said...

so, who took the picture?

Jenny Hansen said...

the computer did mom.