On Friday we found out that we are expecting another little girl!! We are so excited! Two boys and two girls is just perfect! Plus, since Gwen and this new baby will be exactly two years apart and will probably both have their birthdays within the same week, it was just fitting that the baby was a girl. We knew having another baby would mean some rearranging in our house. Right now Ryder and Gwen share a room. But I figured that we had until the new baby girl was a few months old before we had to do anything. Well Saturday afternoon after Gage winterized the trailer and put fertilizer on the lawn, he said he wanted to "talk" about what I wanted to do as far as the rearranging went. Although we are pretty organized with our things, we are talking about changing three rooms and four closets. Well after our "talk", Gage of course wanted to get started right away. Now we just had my family over Friday night for a little get together, and I was tired. I did not want to move beds and tear apart the toy room. But we did. So now Brenden has his own room downstairs, Ryder has his own room upstairs and for now Gwen also has her own room. We had to pull Brenden's old bed out of the garage for Ryder to use, and it needed a new coat of paint, so I did that yesterday. We still have the computer to put in our room and a TV to put in the old computer room, but that's small stuff. I guess I should be happy that it's done, and we are actually ready to expand our family, but I'm sore!! I feel like we moved. The boys are WAY happy with their new rooms. Ryder thinks it's the neatest thing! He's had a lot of fun telling me and his little sister to get out of HIS room. He'll say "I'm going to play in MY room", "Get off MY bed", "these are MY toys". He's three so I'll let it slide for now. I dug through a lot of baby clothes yesterday, and I have so many really nice boys clothes and hardly anything left over from Gwen. How did that happen?? I know I went overboard with clothes when I was pregnant for Ryder, but it's ridiculous. I have very little for the new baby. Oh well, it's fun to buy girl clothes!! If anyone knows someone in need of baby boy clothes let me know. They can have all I've got!! And I have a LOT!! We also need a name for this little girl. This morning during family prayer, Brenden says "and bless the new baby that we don't have a name for." Today we are leaning towards Lily, but we'll see. Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!!
3 comments:
that IS busy!!
I love the name Lily. Whatever you pick will be beautiful.
We would have helped with all the moving around. Call next time. Love Lily
Love the name Lily. There may be a lot of prayers for "no name" baby, if you wait like LeShel and Kjel did.
At least you can pray for HER!
You had a busy and very productive MOVE...
Post a Comment