So Gwen does NOT like her costume, but I get the boys ready and the camera ready, throw her costume on forcefully, grab the camera and it dies. I am SOOOO mad!! So I run the kids upstairs to get a picture from the computer, which is really crappy but at least I can document this Halloween. Her costume is on the floor and my kids are fighting. Is it wrong to wish this night was already over?
Thanks! Too bad Gwen only wore it for 2 minutes! And I spent two hours making it! Oh well, can't say I didn't try!! Maybe tomorrow night will be better. Ryder on the other hand has been wearing his costume all week.
When did Brenden grow up so tall and handsome? Ryder looks like a couple of his uncles a few years back. I love Gwen's costume. You did an excellent job with it and it just a girl/age thing of "attitude" I can't believe I just typed that statement because I loved every minute of my girls and never thought there was that much drama or attitude, when they were growing up. It was just a bad night...
6 comments:
I love these costumes Jenny! Gwen's costume is so freakin' adorable.
Thanks! Too bad Gwen only wore it for 2 minutes! And I spent two hours making it! Oh well, can't say I didn't try!! Maybe tomorrow night will be better. Ryder on the other hand has been wearing his costume all week.
i love your costumes!! They look so cute! I can't believe the ladybug costume wasn't a hit, it's adorable.
When did Brenden grow up so tall and handsome? Ryder looks like a couple of his uncles a few years back. I love Gwen's costume. You did an excellent job with it and it just a girl/age thing of "attitude" I can't believe I just typed that statement because I loved every minute of my girls and never thought there was that much drama or attitude, when they were growing up. It was just a bad night...
Sooooooooooo stink'n cute!!! All of them!! Gwen's costume is adorable!!
Thanks everyone! Maybe she'll wear the costume next year. If not, maybe Lily will. *sigh*
Post a Comment