Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For LeShel


Your posts about your boys are so similar to what's going on in our home that I thought I would share a picture of Brenden before school last year. He also REALLY wants a mustache. He's always checking for one and has even commented on mine VERY loudly while in line at the supermarket. Brenden came home from school yesterday and told me that he learned that he should never ask a woman her age or her weight. I was too afraid to ask why or from whom he learned that from and just smiled and told him that was very good advice.

2 comments:

LeShel said...

He looks great. I am smiling so big right now it's crazy. you totally made Sunday Smiles.
Our kids should live next door to each other. LOVE BOYS

Liz said...

How fun to have two cousins in ties and share stories about those BOYS!