Friday, October 30, 2009

Recent pic.

Here's a picture of my current belly size. I look like I'm ready to pop but I'm only HALFWAY!! (deleted pic of Gwen) I went to check on her while she was taking her nap and noticed her pants were missing and her diaper was half off. At least she got the right parts covered. She's been driving me crazy lately taking her clothes on and off and SHE decides what she's wearing for the day. I know girls like to pick out their own clothes, but isn't this a little early?? And does anyone have any good ideas to make my daughter keep her clothes on?? Right after she goes pee, she likes to pull out the wipes, get a new diaper and pull the old one off. Maybe I should teach her how to put the new one on, or I guess I could POTTY TRAIN her!! Tonight is our ward's trunk or treat and we'll see if I can get her to wear the lady bug tutu I made for her. So far she isn't into it. Ryder is going to be a pit crew guy for Lightning McQueen and Brenden is dressed as a nerd. Hopefully I'll get the pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

5 comments:

Liz said...

First, you do not look big. You look about half-way there... You are beautiful!
Love the diaper, at least it is ON!
You might talk with Amy about keeping clothes, diapers... on girls.
She has had a lot of experience with those issues.

Stacy said...

soo funny!! my girls were/are the same way....always changing their clothes. now that S is potty training, every time I turn around she's naked!! everytime the door bell rings, I have to make sure the child has something on before I open the door!

can't wait to see the kids in their costumes!! Have a spooky good Halloween!

Amy said...

True... Carsen was a mastermind at undressing herself. At night I would put her in a footed sleeper and then put a t-shirt over that so that she couldn't get the zipper undone. That at least got us through the stage without having to clean up more messed up and discarded diapers off the floor. During the day she still stripped repeated... still does a bit, but it didn't usually turn into such a big mess during the day as it did at night.

LeShel said...

i love your cute belly!!

Jenny Hansen said...

Wow! A shirt over the sleeper!! Why didn't I think of that? Gage is going to be so happy to hear of that one! We'll use that advice tonight!!