Thursday, August 27, 2009

summersaults!


This has been a favorite of Gwen's for a while now, but she usually needs my assistance. And she wants me to help her over and over and over. So I've been trying to get her to do them by herself. Once she realized she did one by herself she no longer wanted my help and has been doing them all morning. I should of recorded her earlier, because she was getting tired and didn't always make it over. If you listen close you can hear her say "all fall down" after each roll and "sure" when I ask her to do another one.

6 comments:

LeShel said...

how cute!! i totally heard her say Sure!

Bri Gutierrez said...

So cute!

Stacy said...

oh so sweet, I just love that little Gwen. Love the summersaults, what a big girl!!

Liz said...

So cute and smart.

m.gevenois said...

So cute. We need to visit.

Liz said...

How darling and so smart! She will be a good big sister.