I haven't posted in a while because I have been feeling so nauseous and sick. I still am but my doctor has given me a prescription that works for about 2 hours a day. (it's supposed to work for 8 hours) Two hours is better than nothing, so I deal. Yesterday was my 10 week appointment. Right off the bat, the doctor tells me there is NO way I am 10 weeks. My uterus measures at least 14 weeks if not even bigger. He then tells me that either my dates are off, or there is more than one baby in there. I'm positive on my dates, so I'm pretty scared at this point. He tries to get the ultrasound technician to look at me but it was 4 o'clock and she was booked. So he gets a machine himself and tries to figure out the problem. He kept telling me he wasn't very good at ultrasounds which wasn't making me feel any better. Well there was only one baby in there and the baby measures right at 10 weeks. The baby had a really good heartbeat and everything looked good. The doctor couldn't figure out why I am so big, so I have another appointment in two weeks with another doctor in the same clinic. Maybe he will have an answer for me. (My mom thinks there is still another baby in there hiding.) There is a huge difference between 10 and 15 weeks as far as uterus growth, so I'm trying not to freak out.
Next week school starts and I can not believe that summer is over!! I am going to miss having Brenden at home all day. He is such a great help to me! My parents are taking the boys to the zoo on Monday, and then it's back to school night on Tuesday and the first day of school on Thursday. I'm always nervous hoping Brenden has a good teacher that will work with Brenden.
Gwen said her first sentence on Wednesday. It was "Dadda go work". She has been speaking more and more lately. It's so much fun to watch her learn and grow. It's also really fun to watch her and Ryder get along and play with each other.
Well I hope everyone enjoys what is left of the school break!
Randoms:
6 days ago
5 comments:
I hate to shoot your hopes down if you're hoping for twins. When I went in to my first doc appointment they were freaking out about my uterus. I didn't even want to tell Kjel because I knew he'd freak. I secretly was excited at the prospect of a two for one deal.
Anyhow, it seems I have a FAT uterus.
I do hope you'll get what you want!
If it is twins you can just send one up to me :)
I am NOT hoping for twins. We are stopping at four. If there is another one (and I REALLY doubt there is) I probably will send it to Deb. (you offered!)
My main problem is that I look like I'm 5 months pregnant and I'm not even 3. It's embarrassing.
Nothing in the name of "pregnancy" is embarrassing. It is a beautiful time to enjoy the miracle, no matter the size of your belly. Tell those who will ask when you are due it's tomorrow! Tomorrow will come someday and everyday.
I can't wait for the update of the update. One or two???
Aunt Liz
Post a Comment