Monday, August 17, 2009

What a sweetie!

This morning as I was running around getting the kids ready, breakfast made, and other chores done, I was being very short-tempered and ornery. Once I realized how I was behaving, I immediately apologized to Brenden (who was helping me clean) for my behavior. He just looked at me and smiled and said "It's okay mom, I know it's hard to be pregnant". What? I don't know what 10 year old boys know about hormones and pregnancy, but I appreciated the kind words. Then as the boys were getting ready to leave to the zoo with my parents, I reminded Brenden to look after Ryder and help him if he needs any help. He then replied "Of course Mom, it's what big brothers do and I love Ryder and Gwen. I'll always look after them." Brenden has always been a tender hearted child and I love that the kids always want to be around him. He's always thinking of others. He is such a sweet boy and I love him so much!! Thanks for making me smile today B!!

3 comments:

LeShel said...

what a super kid. makes you think something you're doing is right!

patty said...

I could not compliment Brenden enough for rescueing the ladys stroller as it rolled down the hill. He is so thoughtful and kind hearted. We had fun at the zoo.

m.gevenois said...

Way to go Brenden, your so sweet. Keep it up.