Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthdays!

Last week we celebrated mine and Brenden's birthdays. Our birthdays are only 6 days apart which is pretty fun. As most of you know I have always shared my birthday since my brother was born on my fourth birthday. Anyways, for my birthday, Gage took me out to Texas Roadhouse. We have never been there before, but it was so good! It was the first time in weeks that my stomach felt good after I ate. Maybe I should eat there every night. Man I am so hungry right now......If anyone wants to bring me barbecue ribs that would be soo awesome.....
Saturday we celebrated B's birthday. We had the family over for cake and ice cream and then we went bowling which was a lot of fun! Afterwards we took Brenden shopping to spend his birthday cash. He kept wanting to spend his money on other people (he's such a sweetie), but I convinced him this money was just for him and he deserved to spend it on himself. After stops at Game Stop and Walmart, we got slushies at Sonic and then went home to play all the new games we bought. Somehow Gage walked away with a new game and it wasn't even his birthday. Oh well, it kept the boys busy the rest of the weekend and out of my hair which was nice since I spent almost the entire day yesterday in bed. (Pregnancy never agrees with me.) I had Gage take pictures of B's birthday and when I uploaded them today, this was the only one on the camera.

So my husband isn't very good at taking pictures, but he has been really great with me lately. Which I REALLY appreciate. I've been so tired, sick and emotional lately. So far he hasn't complained and puts up with me and my cravings and my occasional emotional outbursts. Thanks honey! I LOVE you!!

No comments: