Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update

So this morning during family prayer, Ryder thought he was being sneaky and tried playing the DS while pretending to have his arms folded and his eyes closed. He had it tucked up against his body, but his finger movements gave it away. I can't believe my 3 year old thought he was clever enough to do that. Or more like- I can't believe my 3 year old thinks he can fool his mother that easily. While I told him I knew what he was doing and to put the DS up, he gave me a "I have no idea what you are talking about" look. Where do they come up with this stuff?
Things are going pretty smoothly lately. Brenden is doing well in school and I really like his teacher. She seems really organized and on the ball and Brenden is getting his homework done before he comes home which is such a relief for me!!!! So far he's had an overnight activity with his 5th grade class at Camp Clear Creek and besides someone stealing his tie dye shirt, he had a lot of fun. He's already had picture day as well. I really like how they do pictures so early so his new haircut still looks good enough for pictures.
I started watching a new little girl (6 months) and she's such a fun easy baby. Gwen loves to help me with the baby as well, although she gets pretty jealous. Gwen is so much fun and she LOVES her daddy and brothers. She gives B kisses before he leaves for school each morning, and Dada is the first thing she says when she gets hurt. Ryder and Gwen have been playing together really well, but if Gwen gets bored, she likes to get Ryder mad. She's a trouble maker for sure. I moved the climber/slide from outside to into the toy room and it has worked out so much better! Gwen has something appropriate to climb on and the kids spend more time playing together.
My pregnancy is moving along, and I still have morning sickness. For some reason I have had every pregnancy symptom this time around and I think this is it for us. I honestly don't think I can be pregnant again. Of course Gage isn't really giving me another option anyway. I hate the pregnancy ticker that I've put at the top of my blog because it just reminds me how long I have left of this pregnancy. I would remove it, but I'm superstitious. Tomorrow I have an appointment and should find out when I'll have the big ultrasound appointment.
Tomorrow Gage and I are leaving for Vegas for four nights. The grandparents are coming to watch the kids at our house so B won't have to miss school. I am very excited to go! We're going to The Killers and Australian Pink Floyd. Hopefully a Cirque show as well. We got some really great deals on some suites so it's going to be really nice!! This will be the last vacation for a long time, so hopefully I can relax and the morning sickness won't get me down.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm sure my weekend won't be as fun as yours!! You guys have so much fun! Thanks for the update on the kiddos. We sure miss them! Hope you get to feeling better soon!! Can't wait till you find out what your having! (I better be the first one you call!!!)

Jenny Hansen said...

You know I always call you first!! Or else mom will spoil my surprise!! haha!

m.gevenois said...

Your going to see the Killers...I hate you.