Wednesday, September 23, 2009









We made it back yesterday evening from our trip to Las Vegas. It was so much fun and very relaxing! We did a lot of hanging out by the pool and in our suite. At night we went to concerts and Mystere. We didn't do any walking around outside and it was really nice. Gwen has figured out how to unlock my child locks on the drawers. What do I do now?? My ankles are constantly swollen and I am having sciatic nerve pain in my lower back. Yay for being pregnant!! We will find out the gender of our baby on October 16th. Any guesses? I say boy. Ryder says girl.

6 comments:

LeShel said...

cool trip!
Oh the pregnancy aches!!

Treena said...

Nice room! Looks like a lot of fun1

Stacy said...

my vote is boy. (and I have always been right) love the pics. way nice room! you guys have so much fun! you are so lucky. that Gwen is a stinker! Reminds me of some little girls I know! she can come to our house anytime!

patty said...

a girl, I'm thinking girl

Maren said...

I'm jealous of your vacation!

Liz said...

What a WONDERFUL vacation.
I vote GIRL so that Gwen has a sister. No logic or fact involved.