Monday, August 25, 2008

Football begins!

Well, the first week of school has passed and Brenden is adjusting very well.  We just adore our little Savannah (the girl I tend).  We call her and Gwen BFF's.  They are so cute together!  I caught a huge break in my genealogy on the Wade's this weekend and I have spent HOURS and HOURS doing that this weekend.  I swear it's an addiction not a hobby.  Gage is excited for football to start and has his fantasy team picked out. Go Broncos!!  I'm working on potty training Ryder.  I'm positive that he is ready - I'm just not sure that I am.  I just need to suck it up and do it.  Ryder spilt an entire pitcher of RED kool-aid on my carpet this morning.  While I was working on that (and it took me most of the day), I looked over and I saw Gwen army crawling!  It put me in a much better mood while I was cleaning up the mess.  I got to talk to my great aunt Virginia today. She always cracks me up!  It was really nice to hear from her. 

No comments: