This weekend was soo nice! It's been a while since Gage and I have had three days in a row off work together. We started out our three day weekend going to my parents for a barbecue on Saturday. Gage and I got some time ALONE and were able to go out to dinner this weekend as well. The kids got Mimi and Chris as sitters for a couple of hours so everyone was really happy. We had a lot of rain, and I was able to get some organizing and rearranging done at home. It was a perfect mix of relaxing, visiting and getting some things crossed off my to do list. Yesterday right before I left for work, Ryder had a run in with our fence. (the fence won) He got a bloody nose and a fat lip. Poor guy. Gage was invited to go to a Nine Inch Nails concert tonight and he was really excited for that. I talked to him a little while ago and apparently he has really good seats. Last night Ryder woke up SCREAMING at 4 in the morning wanting me to get his book. I didn't understand what was going on and just told him to get in my bed and go to sleep. (I had to get up at 6) This morning Gage explained to me that it took him a long time to get Ryder to go to bed last night and that he kept wanting another story. So when he woke up at 4, he was still very upset about it. I can't believe Ryder is THAT stubborn!! (or maybe I can....my mother did curse me with a child like me..)
No comments:
Post a Comment