Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blast from the past






Since I STILL don't have a camera, (how do I make it through the day!?) I decided to post a little something from the past.  That of course is my sweet little sugar, Mary Gwen.  Mary Gwen was born February 26, 2008 at 6:39 p.m.  She was 7lbs. 5 ozs. and 19 inches long.  I had a difficult pregnancy with a lot of discomfort, nausea, false labors, pre-term labor and 5 weeks of bed rest.  And to top that off, when it was finally safe for her to come, she didn't want to and I had to be induced.  I was however blessed with a VERY short labor and most important a beautiful healthy baby.  Mary is named after her great-grandma Mary Peterson. (Gage's maternal grandmother)  I still can't believe that I have a daughter.  As much as a love my sons and the way we fight with light savers, play with cars and transformers, I can't wait for some polly pockets and my little ponies.  (they do still have my little ponies.....right?)  She is such a content little girl and loves to smile and watch her brothers run all over the house.  She got her first tooth last week and tomorrow she goes to the pediatrician for her 6th month check-up.  I love her so much and I am so lucky to be her mom!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Awww..How adorable and what a cute mom you are!