Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fireworks and Park City

Saturday night we took the kids over to Dennis and Kim's for a barbecue.  They live in Lindon and the fireworks for Lindon Days were in a park next to their home so we had a sweet view of some fantastic fireworks!  On Sunday afternoon we drove to Park City and met up with Gage's parents.  We had a two bedroom suite at the Silver King.  It was really nice and big.  We went out to eat at Grub Steakhouse (my favorite!) and then took the kids swimming at the hotel pool.  Monday we got up at took the kids to the Alpine Slide.  Gage took Ryder with him, and Brenden rode his own.  Ryder LOVED it!  He was telling Gage to "Go!Go!" while they went down.  After that, Gage and Brenden road the coaster and I took Ryder on the carousel.  The kids were having a great time until Gage tried to get Ryder off a miniature piece of construction equipment (don't ask me what it's called.  It digs dirt-that's all I know)  Gage got hit in the face and all the fun ended for Ryder.  We then went out for pizza on Main street and then a little shopping at the outdoor mall.  It was a nice little getaway and a lot of fun!  The kid's sleeping schedules are all off and with less than a week before school, I have got to get that under control.  While we were in Park City, my dinosaur of a camera broke and I am so mad that I don't have any pictures from the trip.  I guess I won't be posting many pictures until I get a new one.  Thursday is back to school night and Brenden's teacher is a guy named Mr. Dunkley.  I can't believe he will be in the 4th grade!  

No comments: