




YES WE CAN!
So our climber finally arrived today. I was going to wait until Gage got home to set it up, but it didn't look too hard, so I did it myself. I even used a power drill. As I was putting it together the boys had a hard time being patient and sang the Bob the Builder theme song while I was drilling in the screws. It was pretty humorous. I spent forever deciding what climber/slide combo I wanted to buy and I am quite pleased with this one.
I also threw in a picture of Ryder playing Guitar Hero. Bless his heart he loves playing the drums sooo much-- so I let him play while B and Gage were gone. We are planning a trip to the dunes this weekend and Ryder can't wait for his wheeler ride. This will be our first trip of the year and I'm so excited!
1 comment:
super fun, super mom.
I love doing projects like that without hubby. I like stepping back and thinking, I'm awesome, look what I built.
Way to go! The kids look like they love it.
Post a Comment