Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spongebob Squarepants is Yellow!

This is Ryder trying to get his face in front of my camera!

Gwen bugging B during his morning prayer.

Gwen LOVES her some peas!


cheese!


Okay.  I haven't been very good at posting lately.  Not too much new stuff to write about I guess.  We got a new (used) car this weekend.  It's a Nissan Quest.  I love it!  We have needed a larger vehicle for a long time now.  Gwen now has two bottom teeth.  She has been army crawling for a couple of months now and can climb my stairs.  She likes to crawl up to the bottom stair and scrape her bottom teeth on the carpet on the stair. Eww. She is such a cutie though and loves it when the boys go crazy!  Ryder is all about saying what color everything is.  In fact last night as I was trying to get to sleep, Ryder get yelling "hey dada! Spongebob Squarepants is yellow!"  If only I can get him to have that much enthusiasm about potty training!  He also likes to dance and "go crazy".  (Is anyone out there familiar with Yo Gabba Gabba?)  Brenden is doing well in school and tommorrow is his parent/teacher conference.  That usually means I go while Gage stays at home with the kids.  It takes Brenden about 3-4 hours a night to do one page of homework so I will probably discuss that with the teacher.  (Brenden has a real hard time focusing)  Any who-I posted a couple pictures of Ryder and Gwen that I took the last couple of days. (and no my camera wasn't broken-I just needed new rechargable batteries. DUH!)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I can't believe how much Gwen has changed! She's getting so big! What a cutie!!!!

patty said...

Gwen is so Cute. Glad to see new pictures. Where's the Car?