Friday, October 17, 2008

Pics of the day!

Momma's cutie!

Can you tell he's saying cheese in this picture?

Gage let B rent a Wii game. When I told him to smile for me, he couldn't take his eyes off the TV. ...but he is smiling!

Just thought I'd post some pictures that I took today. And FYI-I don't pick the music for this blog (it's the only thing Gage does on this blog) And I can NOT stand his choices!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

where did Gwen get those eyelashes!!! Ryder & B are getting sooo big!! I miss you guys!

Jenny Hansen said...

she got them from her dad! (obviously huh!) It's one of the things I had my fingers crossed that she would get. The other is that she has a gorgeous full head of hair like Ryder. With her big eyes and long eyelashes-I would love to put her in some piggy tails!!