
Doesn't this look comfortable! Ryder insisted he watch Spongebob instead of participating in "quiet time" today. Oh well-he still fell asleep! So last night I walk upstairs to check on the kids (who went to bed shortly before) and I caught Brenden doing his best Elvis impersonation in front of the bathroom mirror. (in his undies) While most of us would be embarrassed being caught in this situation (and you know you've made a face or two or even a dance in front of the mirror not meant for anyone else to see!) Brenden is all too happy to share his talents. He makes me laugh! I was so grateful to have him home today to help with the kids. He is such a huge helper! Love ya B! My dad's surgery went well yesterday. He will be in the hospital until Monday. He gets his results back this weekend to see if the cancer spread at all- although the doctor thinks it didn't. I am looking forward to taking the kids in to see him on Saturday!
1 comment:
So sweet....I love it!
Post a Comment